Click the Link Below for a list of available churches with contact names or click the image below to browse the Directory of Churches.
***Pressing Control & F simultaneously within any directory will allow you to search for keywords within the document.***
AYDEN OFWB, LOCATED IN AYDEN, NC IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A PIANO/CHOIR DIRECTOR. THE CANDIDATE WOULD WORK WITH THE CHOIR AND SERVE DURING THE 9AM SERVICE PLUS OTHER SPECIAL OCCASIONS. OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE, ADULT CHOIR PRACTICE AND WORKING WITH A YOUTH CHOIR. INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT REVEREND MICHAEL ROWELL AT 252-531-9151.
Wintergreen Church is looking for a Senior Pastor to join with lay leaders to help connect Christ and community.
We desire someone who will be a part of our church family.
Those seeking to apply or needing more information may contact the Puplpit Committee by e-mail or letter.
Wintergreen Pulpit Committee
2175 Wintergreen Rd
Cove City, NC 28523
Hull Road OFWB Church is currently seeking a full-time Associate Pastor, with a concentration on Youth Ministries. Hull Road Original Free Will Baptist Church is located in Arba, North Carolina. Arba is in Greene County, near Snow Hill. The church has approximately 200 active members with an expansive volunteer base. We offer a wide variety of Sunday School classes, youth programs, senior activities, and more. We are looking for someone who can lead our volunteers in the current various ministries, assist the Pastor, Leon Grubbs, with services/ duties, and focus on our teenage youth ministry. A competitive salary will be based on experience and education.
Shall give evidence of personal integrity and good moral and ethical behavior.
Shall be of good character and Christian commitment.
Shall give evidence of sound Christian conviction.
Shall be one who loves people and like to work with youth and adults.
Shall have experience with working with children and youth.
Shall have a desire for Biblical knowledge and willingness to impart to others.
Shall be a licensed Minister, preferably Original Free Will Baptist ordained, or willing to work toward these credentials.
The Associate Pastor shall be the leader of the youth ministry and assist in church ministries.
- The Associate Pastor shall be a member of Youth Advisory Committee.
- Together they shall plan the Youth Programs of our church such as Vacation Bible School, Fall Fellowship, Pancake Supper, YFA/AFC, Cragmont, Good FridayFellowship/Egg Hunt, plays/dramas etc., using whatever volunteer help is needed. The Associate Pastor shall coordinate all youth activities (including 5th Sunday Youth Worship Service). Plan special “outside of church” outings and arrange transportation/lodging. The AssociatePastor shall be a resource for church workers.
- The Associate Pastor will be responsible for Teen Worship on Friday nights and Sundayevenings.
- The Associate Pastor shall assist with visitation.
- The Associate Pastor shall conduct services in the Pastor’s absence.
- Must provide a quarterly report to the board of all activities and meet weekly with the Pastor.